Guide to Carbon Monoxide

CARBON MONOXIDE

The Invisible Killer

Carbon monoxide is the 'Invisible Killer' you can't see, smell or taste. CO can kill you before you are even aware it is in your home.

SYMPTOMS OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING INCLUDE:


GET A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR

To stay safe from Carbon Monoxide fit an audible alarm near sleeping or living areas and ensure to test it often!

Remember to get your appliances serviced regularly by a qualified and registered engineer and keep any chimneys or vents unblocked.

INTERCONNECTABLE CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM

BATTERY OPERATED CARBON DETECTOR

Sort
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? CONTACT US ON
customerservices@hispec.co.uk | 01257 262197